Yes, this is the time of year when we are busy planting up hanging baskets. No, it is not too early. Here are the reasons to order your hanging baskets now or return your empty ones for us to plant:
- It is much easier to plant a hanging basket right now when all the plant material is small.
- By using small plant material, the plants all grow in together forming a beautiful tapestry of color, form and texture.
- The very best selection for you to choose from.
- You get to visit the greenhouse before we officially open and have a Spring Break!
- You have just exactly what you wanted once it is the appropriate time for putting your hanging baskets out.
Here’s how to order your hanging baskets. Call us at the greenhouse, 863-3530, to make sure we are there. Drive out with your baskets and a $15 deposit for each one. Browse the greenhouse, talk to Sabrinajoy or Linzy. Place your order. Leave your phone number. Pick them up in May.
Of course you have visitation rights so you can come by to witness the progress from newly planted to lush and gorgeous.
See you soon.
And don’t forget to Renew or Become a Member.http://justdancinggardens.com/membership/
Thank you to K. R. for providing the photo of this gorgeous hanging basket we planted for her.